Monday, December 16, 2019

READY TO READ DR PRESTON

When I walked into your class room i was nervous on who was going to be in my class.I was glad that i knew at least one person.The vibes in the room felt different he hardly had any pictures because Dr. Preston had others ideas in the future.A few minutes passed and he asked us what kind of learning environment we want to do reading straight from the book or learning through technology.

I wondered what he meant by a blog. what i thought a blog was that we were going to record are self's.I was already thinking on changing my class because i thought it was going to be hard.But once he explained what was a blog I though it was kinda hard because i never had to do anything like that.After he said we need a note book because we are going to be writing journals and i have never had a journal for an English class where you express yourself.I kinda liked having a journal because it was something new.Something else that was new to me was that we had to memory's poem and video tape our self's.

The first time time when i felt tension was the first blog was had to write because i had no idea what to write about and i also did not know how to get to Dr. Preston blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CUE THEME MUSIC

A guy who craved for love from someone who didn’t love him as much it ultimately lead to his death.